10am - 4pm
Date: 23 September 2018
The finale of the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Festival 2018 is Family Heritage Day in Coalbrookdale.
A free family festival celebrating Ironbidge's status as a World Heritage Site at Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron and Enginuity, from 10am to 4pm.
* Loads of fun workshops, family friendly activities and storytelling sessions on the Green
* Face painter and balloon artist
* The Old Furnace brought to life with a spectacular sounds and light installation
* Try on a corset, top hat or other historic costumes... don't forget your camera!
* See the Museum's collection of historic costumes and hear how they are cared for
* Experience The Machinery, an amazing new audio visual art installation featuring clog dancing - the earliest form of industrial dance
* Clog dancing taster sessions and talk for all ages
* Street-food stands
* Enjoy free entry to Museum of Iron, Enginuity and Darby Houses
Some small charges may apply for some activities.
Use the fast and frequent Ironbridge Park & Ride service from the top of Jiggers Bank, Coalbrookdale (sat-nav TF4 3QE) £1 adults, 50p kids.
The World Heritage Festival is a celebration of the Ironbridge Gorge's status as a World Heritage Site.
17 Nov 2018
Saturday 17 November 7.30pm
Cabaret event, Strictly 18+
£23.50 - all ticket prices are inclusive of booking fee.
VIP and Coach Upgrades available.
20 Nov 2018
Tuesday 20 November 7.30pm
Tickets £18 Concession £16
Show running time (approx) : 70 minutes - 20 minute interval - 70 minutes
28 Nov 2018
Wednesday 28 November 8pm
Doors open 7.15pm
Show running time (approx): 45 minutes - 20 minutes interval - 45 minutes
14+ (Parental Guidance). Likely to be swearing and adult content.
01 Dec 2018
9:30am - 12pm
Adult - £8.50
Child - £11.95
Family - £39View Details
01 Dec 2018
2:30pm - 4:30pm
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time to allow time to be seated.
Child - £14.95
Adult's - £9.95
Family Ticket - £45View Details