10am - 4pm
Date: 23 September 2018
The finale of the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Festival 2018 is Family Heritage Day in Coalbrookdale.
A free family festival celebrating Ironbidge's status as a World Heritage Site at Coalbrookdale Museum of Iron and Enginuity, from 10am to 4pm.
* Loads of fun workshops, family friendly activities and storytelling sessions on the Green
* Face painter and balloon artist
* The Old Furnace brought to life with a spectacular sounds and light installation
* Try on a corset, top hat or other historic costumes... don't forget your camera!
* See the Museum's collection of historic costumes and hear how they are cared for
* Experience The Machinery, an amazing new audio visual art installation featuring clog dancing - the earliest form of industrial dance
* Clog dancing taster sessions and talk for all ages
* Street-food stands
* Enjoy free entry to Museum of Iron, Enginuity and Darby Houses
Some small charges may apply for some activities.
Use the fast and frequent Ironbridge Park & Ride service from the top of Jiggers Bank, Coalbrookdale (sat-nav TF4 3QE) £1 adults, 50p kids.
The World Heritage Festival is a celebration of the Ironbridge Gorge's status as a World Heritage Site.
28 Apr 2019
Ride Out Entry £10.00 per bike including Festival entry
Festival Entry £5.00 per person (under 16’s free)
03 May 2019
Friday 3 May 7.30pm
Pre show dining available.
04 May 2019
Walks take place every day from 4 - 12 May 2019
Pre-registration is essentialView Details