Paul Roberts, stage name Tom Wenlock, is arranging the show at The Best Western Valley Hotel in Ironbridge on November 25 and is asking for people to donate raffle prizes which will be auctioned on the night. The aim is to raise at least £1,500.
"There has been an incredible level of support for this appeal and everyone wants to help in getting Zac to America for this treatment,” Paul said.
"I am arranging a variety show at The Valley and have already lined up some acts who will be performing for free so all the money we raise will go to Zac. I have been overwhelmed by the heartwarming messages of support and interest.
How you can help:
- Anyone who wants to support the fundraising campaign should visit justgiving.com/crowdfunding/zac-oliver
- People can also join Zac's Facebook support page which is called 'Zachariah's's fight against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia'.
- People can also donate using their mobile phone by texting ZACH75 £1 to 70070.
"Tickets are selling for £12 and we have sold 20 already - we are probably looking at a room of about 100 on the night so I am hoping for a sell-out. I am looking at raising at least £1,500 on the night which will include a raffle.
"Lisa and her team at The Valley have been incredible with their support since I suggested the idea on Facebook and they came forward with the offer of the venue.
"I have had some prizes donated already but would love to hear from anyone who would be interested in donating something for the night."
Anyone wishing to donate raffle prizes, can contact Paul on 0740 1233337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Zac news:
- Let's back Zac: TV star Jonathan Ross boosts fund - and youngster gets a gritter named after him
- Let's Back Zac: Campaign for brave Broseley four-year-old hits £250,000
- Let's back Zac: Baby Shark adds bite to Zacfest
Anyone interested in buying tickets for the show, can contact The Best Western Valley Hotel at Ironbridge by emailing email@example.com or call staff on 01952 432247.
More than £288,000 has been raised of the £500,000 total so far.
People from all over Shropshire and beyond are holding events and collecting funds for Zac Oliver, who has an extremely rare form of childhood leukaemia called Near Haploid, and needs to travel to the US for specialist treatment unavailable on the NHS.