Builders, plasterers and electricians are among those coming forward to help renovate three buildings within the grounds of PRH.
It comes as Telford & Wrekin Council leader Shaun Davies urged hospital bosses to give more time for a rescue plan to stop the planned overnight closure of the hospital’s A&E department.
The homes will be offered as free accommodation to doctors who are willing to move to Telford to work in the hospital’s A&E.
Hospital bosses say they have no choice but to close the unit between 8pm and 8am because they do not have enough medics to keep both it and A&E at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital open.
At least 20 traders and businesses have responded to the appeal for help, which was made last week by Councillor Davies.
- Council chief in pledge on Telford A&E night closure
- CEO accuses Shropshire hospital trust of 'poor' planning
- 'Please send us your doctors': Telford's Conservative group leader in A&E plea
- 1,000 could join march to protest at Telford A&E night closure
He said the homes could house junior doctors and middle-grade doctors. He described the response as "fantastic”.
Council spokesman Chris Kowalik said: "We’ve had a number of sole traders and larger organisations come up with offers – anything from offering kitchens to painting, plastering, cleaning and interior design. There’s also an electrician in there.
"We have responded to them all and thanked them. We are now going into the detail of what we can do with those houses. The plans are being drawn up.”
Meetings have been held between the council and officials from Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust. A delegation this week also visited the Indian consulate in Birmingham to discuss the possibility of flying in skilled doctors.
Sath says it needs seven extra middle grade doctors and 15 A&E nurses to ensure two A&E units can operate 24 hours a day.
A council-backed petition asking for a rescue plan from the government to avoid the temporary night-time closure has now gathered more than 23,200 signatures.
MPs and council leaders have also sent letters to Health Secretary Matt Hancock calling for him to intervene.
Telford & Wrekin Council and NHS4All have organised a march in Wellington in opposition to the planned closure. The protest will be held on November 4 and more than 1,000 people have expressed an interest. Telford & Wrekin Council says it has now received around 20 offers of help from traders eager to offer their services to the DIY SOS-style plan.
Anyone else who can help is asked to email NHS4All@telford.gov.uk
The properties could house up to 12 people.
If the project is a success, junior doctors would be able to live in the properties for free.