Wolves legend Steve Bull was on hand to greet the four-year-old and his family during the Premier League encounter.
Unfortunately Wolves lost 2-0 but that didn't stop Zac making the most of the occasion.
- Zac-tastic! £500,000 target reached as mystery donor gives £100,000 to appeal fund
- 'You’ve all been amazing': Zac's family overjoyed as he can fly to America for treatment
Zac's parents, Hannah and Mark, are now making preparations to take him to Philadelphia where he can undergo CAR-T therapy unavailable on the NHS for his rare form of leukaemia, called near haploid.
They are continuing with fundraising to cover the costs of support treatment after Zac's therapy.
How you can continue to help:
- Anyone who wants to support the fundraising campaign should visit justgiving.com/crowdfunding/zac-oliver
- People can also join Zac's Facebook support page which is called 'Zachariah's's fight against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia'.
- People can also donate using their mobile phone by texting ZACH75 £1 to 70070.